SGPGI Lucknow is a well-known teaching and training Medical Institute super specialized in various medical fields. You can get various treatments as there are qualified doctors specialized in their streams. If you are looking to get any treatment from the experienced doctors by login to SGPGI Lucknow Online appointment portal.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Register Online SGPGI OPD Appointment?
- 2 Some important things to check before registering for SGPGI Lucknow online appointment are –
- 3 About SGPGI Lucknow
- 4 How To Reach PGI Lucknow
- 5 Presently, The Institute Has Following Specialties –
- 6 What are the PGI OPD Lucknow Timings?
- 7 Working Days of PGI
- 8 General OPDs
How to Register Online SGPGI OPD Appointment?
To know about Online SGPGI OPD Appointment Registration, read the following steps carefully.
1. Whether you are a new user or an existing patient, you need to visit the patient portal.
3. Click on it if you want to check out the doctor details and OPD timing.
4. To register click on online registration.
5. After clicking on it, you will be redirected to SGPGIMS patient portal where you can register for an online OPD appointment and fill the form.
6. There are some Instructions For Filling the Pre Registration Form that you need to read and simply tick on the box “I have read all the above instructions” and click on the continue button.
7. A patient registration form will be opened. Choose the date on which you want to do online OPD registration.
8. Click on the department you want to visit and you can check the availability of the doctor and their name.
9. Then fill in the basic details such as your First name, Middle name, last name, father’s name, gender name, marital status and date of birth.
10. Some details that are not mandatory that you need to fill in are your occupation, religion, mobile number, email ID and emergency contact details.
11. Filling the address related details is compulsory. Also enter the nearest railway station.
12. Referral details can be mentioned to mention the referral doctor, referral department and referral Hospital details.
13. The next part includes Patient Identity Information where you need to fill in identity proofs such as PAN card, Aadhar card, or voter ID card.
14. Click on the declaration and fill the Captcha Code.
15. Click on the ‘Register’ Button to successfully register for SGPGI OPD Appointment.
16. After Registration, you will get a ‘Confirmation’ message. Take out a print out of this confirmation and take it along with you while visiting SGPGIMS.
Some important things to check before registering for SGPGI Lucknow online appointment are –
-Patients can register for online OPD booking for the next one month only.
-Before booking an online PGI OPD appointment, check the working day of the respective department.
-Take the print out of the registered appointment.
-Must reach the hospital OPD before 10 a.m. and report to the online registration counter.
-Show them the online registration token and referral documents to the individual sitting on the counter.
About SGPGI Lucknow
Sanjay Gandhi post graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow is located on Lucknow Raebareli Road in Lucknow city. SGPGI Lucknow was among the first government hospitals in pan India that implemented the Oracle-based HIS system in the year 1997. Then HIS system was integrated with PAX and telemedicine network fully in 2019.
How To Reach PGI Lucknow
The distance from Charbagh railway station to PGI Lucknow is approximately 12 kilometers. PGI Lucknow is the biggest Medical College and Institute in UttarPradesh. Everyday, people from all over UP came here to get the treatment. There are 34 specialist departments where any patient can get the treatment and consult the doctors.
Presently, The Institute Has Following Specialties –
1 Pain Management
2 Biostatistics and Health Informatics
4 CriticalCare Medicine
5 Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
6 Emergency Medicine
8 Endocrine Surgery (including Breast Surgery)
10 Surgical Gastroenterology (Hepatic biliary pancreatic surgery and liver transplantation)
12 Clinical Immunology and rheumatology
13 Medical Genetics
15 Maternal and Reproductive Health
16 Plastic Surgery and Burns
17 Paediatric Surgical Supar Specialty
18 Pulmonary Medicine
19 Nephrology (including Renal transplantation)
22 Neonatology (including Neuro-otology)
23 Nuclear Medicine
25 Pediatric Gastroenterology
28 Transfusion Medicine
29 Urology (Including Renal Transplantation)
30 Molecular Medicine
31 Hospital Administration
33 General Hospital
What are the PGI OPD Lucknow Timings?
Those who get the registration between 7 am and 9 am can easily visit the doctor by 10 am and 1 pm whereas patients that get themselves registered between 9 to 12:30 pm can enter OPD from 2 pm till 5 pm.
Working Days of PGI
The days and timings of the New OPD Block are
8:00 am – 11:00 am (Monday – Friday)
8:00 am – 10.30 am (Saturday and Gazetted Holidays)
To inquire more about SGPGI Lucknow or any emergency situation, call Emergency 0522-2494470, 2494660, 2494659, 2493993 and Intensive Care Unit (ICU) 0522-2495485, 2495486 or visit at the official site of SGPGI Lucknow.